India is growing rapidly in information technology, and a new site for social welfare is now being launched. Out of that, there is a Shala Darpan that provides all of Rajasthan’s teacher and student sections’ information in a single click and at one location. This website created for Rajasthani teachers is excellent. They can quickly check on their kids. All activities, including overall attendance, records of prior and new tasks, and all of his children’s accomplishments. Up until the academic years of 2015, an integrated Shala Darpan service was launched.
To sustain relationships between pupils, parents, school officials,, and teachers uphold transparency,, and reach out to the HRD (Human Resource Development of Government of India), the government of Rajasthan is doing this initiative. And on June 5, 2015, the National Informatics Center was established.
More than 65,000 schools have been connected through this initiative. This provides 50,000 instructors and their parents to more than 12,000,00 kids. This article aims to provide information on the student’s development to parents, teachers, school administration officials to know the student’s progress by this webpage.
This website has all the data about the instructors and visitors to Rajasthan. You may access all the information if you have a Shala Darpan LOGIN ID and password, making this website very useful for teachers. Here, the government has provided the advantages of several approaches, making instructors’ lives simpler.
Registration for the Shala Darpan Rajasthan Portal
The portal does not offer an online registration option. If you want to open an account:
- Go to the public school where your child is enrolled and ask to register.
- Give your information and supporting paperwork to register. Your login name and password will be displayed after registering for the portal.
- For future use, write down the login and password.
- Send a letter to the portal administration to register if the school administration is unavailable.
Login to Shaala Darpan
By logging in, school administrators, parents, and students in Rajasthan can access the Shaala Darpan Rajasthan portal. With the appropriate school user ID and password, they may sign on.
By utilizing the school User ID and password, instructors, parents, and students of Kendriya Vidyalayas can access the KV Shaala Darpan site. The KV Shaala Darpan is an online application system for kids to enroll in Kendriya Vidyalayas. Follow the instructions below to log in to the Shala Darpan site.
- Use the link to open the official website in your browser.https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/
- The Login button is positioned at the top right of the site.
- Your login name and password must be entered in the appropriate boxes on the next page.
- Correctly enter the security code.
- Before you log in, double-check your login information.
- The Login button will bring you to your account.
Shaala Darpan Portal Advantages For Teachers
Teachers can post student grades and produce academic outcomes on the Shala Darpan, a government website. Because the findings were stored in files before 2015, handling them was challenging. Upkeep grades for classes 1 through 12 is a laborious job. The outcomes are much more challenging when there are three to four sections per class. The Shaala Darpan allows for the online uploading of the results, which aids the instructors in keeping accurate academic records. Additionally, because it is only a few clicks away, the portal makes it simple to get online forms.
Benefits For Parents Of Shaala Darpan Portal
All parents have hectic work schedules and work profiles that prevent them from spending enough time with their kids. Parents may follow and view their children’s performances, assignments, grades, and other activities on the Shala Darpan site, which is simple. The parents may provide for their kids the way they’ve always wanted to use this gateway that the government has approved.
Benefits For Students Of Shaala Darpan Portal
Whether a scholar attends a private or public school, they are the heart and soul of the institution. The Shala Darpan Program was created specifically for students to help them brush up on their knowledge using various videos accessible through the portal. The site has many instructional films for grades 1 through 12. The government’s strategy of providing print-rich content to the site benefits students, piques their attention, and helps to increase their enthusiasm for the Shala Darpan Program.
The Password policy and format are being switched from MD5 to SHA512 for security reasons. Every user must update their password to complete it. Every user that accesses ShalaDarpan starting on June 15, 2020, will automatically be forwarded (once) to the Change Password screen. Without a successful password change, the users won’t be able to access their login account or accomplish anything.
Remember to adhere to the standard password policy when establishing new passwords. Eight characters must make up the password (minimum). This combination must be of
- There should be at-least 1 capital letter (A-Z) .
- At least one letter in lowercase (a-z)
- At least one digit in the numbers (0-9)
- At least 1 special character.
Process of Changing Password
- Sign in using your current password.
- The user will be immediately sent to the Change password page after successful login. Where you need to enter your the old password and the new one you desire (please note that it must be as per the Password Policy mentioned above.)
- The user will automatically log out after changing their password.
- The users may now login using their a new information.
- Once again, remember that this is a one-time activity.